Wednesday 25 October 2023

It's damp and autumn - therefore mushrooms

 It's that time of year that I'll be taking a few pics of fungi. The damp conditions are just perfect for it. What I'm not so good at is finding the perfect shot, or indeed taking it! The dynamic range between dark backgrounds and bright white mushrooms always makes it tricky!
















Bella's game at the brook. Roll the stick into the water and back out.



The colours on some of the trees are amazing. These trees are in folks gardens, I've not really noticed the woodland ever going as red as this:






And here are the fungi:




This was probably the shot of the day. I love the dark background with bokeh


This guy was trapped in the brook. I'm keeping my eye's peeled for more. The colours are magnificent. 




























I was treated to a nice sunset at the end of the day...


Peace and best wishes everyone!!!






2 comments:

Thanks for all your views and comments. They make my day! 🙌

A short walk between meetings

  Had a lovely little walk. It was getting a bit dark, like it always does this time of year. Still managed to see a nice bit of wildlife.